Internal Sql server Error

• Hi

i am Getting the following error in sqlserver 2000 with service pack 1 while executing the sp.Same sp when i am run in some other server of same version(Sql 2000 with sp1) , i am not getting ,any error.

Msg 8624, Level 16, State 1, Procedure SIR_spLoadUtilizationDailyHours, Line 459

Internal SQL Server error.

• why on earth are you running 2000 SP1?? that's ancient. plus it's vulnerable to SLAMMER.

you should upgrade. 2000 is up to SP4.

---------------------------------------
    elsasoft.org

• Bilichi (4/10/2008)

Hi

i am Getting the following error in sqlserver 2000 with service pack 1 while executing the sp.Same sp when i am run in some other server of same version(Sql 2000 with sp1) , i am not getting ,any error.

Msg 8624, Level 16, State 1, Procedure SIR_spLoadUtilizationDailyHours, Line 459

Hi,

I also got same error, but i did not installed any service pack . it was my coding error i put group by clause without aggregate colum

if you show your code and error line number, i can help you

• [font="Verdana"]

Post some code from SProc so that we can dig around.

Mahesh

[/font]

MH-09-AM-8694

• When I try to execute the following code, I get the 'Internal SQL Server Error' message. If I use the commented select statement, it runs fine. If anyone has any idea how I can fix this, please let me know. Thank you.

INSERT INTO DONT (DONT_DONR_ID, DONT_STARTDATE, DONT_ENDDATE, DONT_CURRENCY, DONT_RATE, DONT_AMOUNT, DONT_MAXAMOUNT)

--SELECT 0, GETDATE(),GETDATE(), 0, 0, 0, 0

SELECT DONR_ID, MIN(STDT_STARTDATE), MAX(STDT_ENDDATE), DONR_CURRENCY, DONR_RATE, DONR_AMOUNT, DONR_MAXAMOUNT

FROM DONR JOIN STDT ON DONR_CHILD_INDV_ID = STDT_INDV_ID

GROUP BY DONR_ID, DONR_CURRENCY, DONR_RATE, DONR_AMOUNT, DONR_MAXAMOUNT

• What version and service pack?

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Did a workaround. Thank you for replying, though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply