Integrity Check Job

• I have 18Gb Database and yesterday night i ran Optimization and Integrity job. Optimization job was succesed but integrity check job failed. I get following message, how can i fix this problem.

[Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState: 42000)] Error 8928: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Object ID 501576825, index ID 0: Page (1:894606) could not be processed. See other errors for details.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Table Corrupt: Object ID 501576825, index ID 0, page (1:894606), row 57. Test (!(hdr->r_tagA & (VERSION_MASK | RECTAG_RESV_A | RECTAG_RESV_B))) failed. Values are 112 and 193.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]CHECKDB found 0 allocation errors and 2 consistency errors in table 'MsgDateDetail_2' (object ID 501576825).

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]CHECKDB found 0 allocation errors and 2 consistency errors in database 'LFGLead'.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]repair_allow_data_loss is the minimum repair level for the errors found by DBCC CHECKDB (LFGLead ).

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator.

The following errors were found:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Object ID 501576825, index ID 0: Page (1:894606) could not be processed. See other errors for details.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Table Corrupt: Object ID 501576825, index ID 0, page (1:894606), row 57. Test (!(hdr->r_tagA & (VERSION_MASK | RECTAG_RESV_A | RECTAG_RESV_B))) failed. Values are 112 and 193.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]CHECKDB found 0 allocation errors and 2 consistency errors in table 'MsgDateDetail_2' (object ID 501576825).

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]CHECKDB found 0 allocation errors and 2 consistency errors in database 'LFGLead'.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]repair_allow_data_loss is the minimum repair level for the errors found by DBCC CHECKDB (LFGLead ).

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator.

** Execution Time: 1 hrs, 4 mins, 37 secs **

• You'll need to run DBCC CHECKDB again, but with a repair option. According to the error message, the only repair opotion that will work is:

DBCC CHECKDB('LFGLead', REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS)

The reason I say that is this line:

quote:

Do you have a good backup of your data? As the repair type indicates, it can get the database in working order, but it may have to lose some data to do so.

K. Brian Kelley

http://www.truthsolutions.com/

Author: Start to Finish Guide to SQL Server Performance Monitoring

http://www.netimpress.com/shop/product.asp?ProductID=NI-SQL1

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply