Improving SQLServerCentral

• lol...

The second I saw Big Table I knew.

No offense Steve, but they are tight with that technology and something tells me this is not something they would support with it.

• You get me every year

• Man, you had me going there, Steve! I am so gullible.

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Steve, what version of NoSql ? 😉

• Ya got me....good one!

• SanDroid (4/1/2011)

lol...

The second I saw Big Table I knew.

No offense Steve, but they are tight with that technology and something tells me this is not something they would support with it.

C'mon, not ever for me? I have that cool hat to convince them 😉

• Haha this was a good one, had me fooled.

• That was a good one! Cheers!

• Got out of bed quite determined Steve's joke will not get me today...i fell pretty bad for it last time (PASS taken over by Microsoft). Great attempt, as long as there are people who fall for it you need to keep going :))

• dma-669038 (4/1/2011)

Got out of bed quite determined Steve's joke will not get me today...i fell pretty bad for it last time (PASS taken over by Microsoft). Great attempt, as long as there are people who fall for it you need to keep going :))

Yeah, I remember falling for Steve's joke last year, too. I've just gotta learn...

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Nice.. Just a thought striked.. NoSql in SQLServerCentral?!

• I also really enjoyed the irony. Good Job, Good Joke

• Excellent

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Spent April 1st driving from northern part of Ohio to the Virginia atlantic coast, all told over 11 hours on the road. So no time to visit SSC. Got on line today (April 2nd) and just read the beginning of the article. My heart stopped beating for a few moments, and then realized that the article was published April 1st, and my heart resumed beating once again. You got me and boy am I ashamed that even for a moment that I fell for the joke. Oh well I got a chance to laugh at myself.

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ron

Please help us, help you -before posting a question please read[/url]
    Before posting a performance problem please read[/url]

• good one Steve 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply