Import .dbf files in sql server 2005

• Did you get any solution for this , as i got the same error.

• Hi Dhan,

I am getting below error when tried to preview the dbf table in BIDS

Error at Meta file [OLE DB Source [413]]: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.

Error at Meta file [OLE DB Source [413]]: Opening a rowset for "FIN2007" failed. Check that the object exists in the database.

please suggest

• Hi Dhan,

i got below error when tried to import .dbf file through SSIS package when clicked on preview button after selecting the name of dbf table.

Error at Meta file [OLE DB Source [413]]: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.

Error at Meta file [OLE DB Source [413]]: Opening a rowset for "FIN2007" failed. Check that the object exists in the database.

please suggest

• Dhans (2/11/2009)

I am sorry, I have no Idea of linking SQL Table to DBF file.

Dhans:unsure:

Hi Dhan,

i got below error when tried to import .dbf file through SSIS package when clicked on preview button after selecting the name of dbf table.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply