How to email report on 1st and 15th day of month

• Is it possible to create a subscription to email a report on the 1st and 15th of the month?

• ok i think that requires data driven subscriptions, which require Enterprise Edition, so make sure you have that.

when you create a shared schedule in Reporting Services, there's a third selection "On Calendar Days" where you can select the specific days of the month:

you would put 1,15 in the field for the first and fifteenth, and then fiddle with the time.

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• Thanks but, we don't have data driven subscriptions, that I know of.

• I think Lowell's suggestion of setting the calendar day(s) as 1,15 will work even in a regular subscription; I don't think it has to be a data-driven subscription for that to work.

• It's after you click on Month. Then, you get the opportunity to set the days.

• Thanx.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply