How to Decrypt Files with PGP using SSIS

• Good point: for any command line-type tasks, I always work with them outside of SSIS to nail down the exact syntax that I need (including the relevant flags/switches) to get my desired result. Then break down the final command line into a variable-based expression.

• dg227 (6/30/2010)

Good point: for any command line-type tasks, I always work with them outside of SSIS to nail down the exact syntax that I need (including the relevant flags/switches) to get my desired result. Then break down the final command line into a variable-based expression.

Ditto. I do the exact same thing. It's just too much to try to learn new syntax and work with the expression syntax at the same time. It adds too much confusion to troubleshooting problems.

Automating a process is much more simple if you can identify exactly what you want to automate.

John Rowan

======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• Is there an update on your progress that you can give us?

John Rowan

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• Hi

I am also having same issue, please let me know if the issue is resolved for you.

Thanks

Ram

• I haven't work any further with this, had to move on to other projects.

• Hi,

I have somewhat similar issue....I am able to invoke the application but the screen flashes once.... i think there is some issue with the parameters beings passed.... can you help me with this

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply