How do I access FTP Task Editor?

• Love Server Mgmt Studio, but I'm still kinda new to the tool and I can not find out how to access the FTP Task editor. I have a fairly simple ftp job to schedule and would love to use this tool if anyone can point me in the right direction.

SQL 2005 9.0.4035

Thanks..

edit:

When I add a new project, Integration Services is not one of my types available. I get scripts, analysis services, mobile scripts only.

• Are you using Management Studio, or Business Intelligence Dev Studio? The second is the one for SSIS, and might be the right place to start for what you're doing.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• GSquared is correct. The development environment for SSIS packages is Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) aka Visual Studio.

You'll find the FTP task there ready and waiting ...

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply