hiding the firstrown int he details row

• HI,

i have header and first row sam in my result set of the stored procedure.

so i want to hide the first row and diplay rest of the detailed rows.

how can i dod it?

this is a table report.. when run it it displays all the detail rows along with the header.

i wanted to hide the first row.

how can i do it?

thank you

• I would probably try to modify the source dataset first with a grouping or a select distinct to try to eliminate the extra row instead of handling it on the report. If you have redundant data in the first row now, you never know when you may get redundant data further down the report at some point in the future.

• Hi Daniel,

thanks for replying me.

stored procedure is not created by me. so ic an not change it.i have to make use of that and do what ever needed to be done from ssrs.

header row has columns like this

Customers, p1, p2, p3, p4, p5

these p1, p2, p3, p4, p5 reprsents periods and these periods change

first row in detailed row:

first row reprsents type of customer customer type and p1,p2,p3 ,p4,p5 like jan to mar, apri-may,june- july, and so on

from second row I have data

for each column like tis

customer1 ,10,20,30,20,40

I need to display it in th erpeot like this.

In the place of header I have to display fist row which I did by using ssrs expression.

Next I have to have the details missing the firstrow as I kept this in the header already.

I did this with out taking the header nad writing the expression for what to display in the firstrow to appear it as a header but as I have to insert images in one new column I can not give the heading to that column if it is an image property. I used taxt box and inserted image and worked fine like when I clik on this image it navigated to the other report.

This is working fine in preview. But when I deploy it the image not showing up any tooltip and we can not clikc on this to navigate to the next report. It is because I kept an image as back ground it is not working in report manger.

So some how I need to delete the first row so that It works for me.

waiting fro responce

thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply