Help me in my project please

• I di copy paste of wat you wrote nad now i didnt got any error but not even any result .i.e i didnt got dir in snap folder

• There should be a file called dirinfo.txt in whatever directory you ran that from, not in the snap directory.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Finally......ok i got it .....!!!!!!! now how ll i save tht in SQL Server..?????

• You don't, directly. First open it in a text editor and remove everything but the file names. Once you're got the file cleaned up, you can use the import/export wizard to load the image names into a table.

Gail Shaw
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

• By import/export wizard u mean Business intelligence in visual studio 2005...????

• No. I mean the import/export wizard

From object explorer in management studio, right click a database, select tasks, select Import Data

Gail Shaw

• See the steps which i followed Import data wizard --- Data source as SQl Native Client---Server name as local---Database as my database name-----CLICK NEXT then selected Copy data from onr 0r more tables or views----CLICK NEXT----List of table came and i selected the images table----then i got the option as "Execute immadiatetly and Save SSIS.

Now here wat should i do.....???

• Considering that you want to import from a text file into SQL, perhaps the data source should be the text file you're trying to import.

Gail Shaw

• DONE i didnt got datasource as txt file so i created excel directory and imported the data in table.Now if i connect asp control then image name ll be appearing and not images.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply