Hector Silva Carmona

• Hello my friends, is there someone that knows about some editor very similar to pcGrasp or Jgrasp?  for using with Transact sql  , because I need for lighting the block sentence (begin, end) sorry my bad english

for example

if @name = 'Jhon'

begin

| ---------------------------|

|    print "Hello "                   |

|   print " friends "                |

|--------------------------- |

end

Thank you................

• Ultraedit can do this.  I don't know of any freeware editor though...maybe

Francis

• TextPad has good highlighting capabilities for SQL code. There is a free version with annoyances or you can pay for a licensed copy. I liked it so much that I bought it.

You can find it at text pad

• You might try ApexSQLEdit. You can find free copies of it on the Net - there are nag screens but they can be ignored.

Quand on parle du loup, on en voit la queue

• re: ApexSQL Edit.  There may be trial copies available but it is $199 to buy.  ApexSQL edit has the advantage that is specifically designed for SQL coding and has lots of SQL specific options.  Running SQLServerCentral sponsor's software illegally is not behaviour that should be encouraged.

Francis

• I really like the Boxer Software editor.  Works with many types of code, not just SQL.  Although it comes with several code syntax templates, you can also easily customize it to print code syntax in your own color choices.

http://www.boxersoftware.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply