Getting all series from pie chart into drill down

• Hello I am using SSRS 2014 have a pie chart showing Top 5 customers, which contains date field - “From” – Parameter1, “To”- Parameter2 works fine. What I want to do is have a drill down showing more detail based on Parameter1 and Parameter2 and a field displaying customer name (5 customers) from my pie chart. Now the drill down report has “From” – Parameter1, “To” – Parameter2. If I click on the pie chart and select a series I will get the dates and a series correct, but I want the ability to show all values in the series (Customer Names at total of 5) into the drill down how do I do that? I want to have the ability select a series or all. I try to set up parameters in pie chart for customer name and created hidden parameter in drill down, but I can only get 1 series. Thank you in advance.

• In this scenario, if you want to show values for all series when you drill through to another report, you should not pass the series as parameter to run the target report. Otherwise it will only show the data for the series your click on, because you have pass the data field to the target report.

See: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd207031.aspx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply