Get Calender Days

• I have got MailDate with me. I just need to check the condition weather MailDate>=CalenderDays. Please help me out.

• I'm sorry , I don't understand.

Any examples?

-- Gianluca Sartori

• I have a field called MailDate which is in date format. I want to check if the mail date is greater than calender days.

Is there any way to get calender days.(Calender days include sat and sunday aswell)

• Can you show us what you are talking about? Difficult to know what you are asking as we can't see what you see from where we are.

• I guess he/she wants to check if a date is a valid date.. IF MailDate is something like '84-15-0156' (dd-mm-yyyy), then he must reject it, if it is '01-01-2010' then preserve it..

Am i right, theertha?

• Vinay Theethira (6/23/2010)

I have got MailDate with me. I just need to check the condition weather MailDate>=CalenderDays. Please help me out.

If the column 'CalendarDays' isn't in the table which contains the column 'MailDate', and isn't a column in any of the other tables referenced by your query, then you need to identify which table in your system has this column. It's not a part of SQL Server, it's not a generic table available to anybody using SQL Server - it's specific to your system.

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply