Fantasy Football 2018

• Sequelsurfer - Sunday, December 16, 2018 3:36 PM

Well that was short-lived. Started bad and just got worse.Looks like the third-place playoff for me.

I never expected to do this well with my "best" players on the bench this weekend.
     guess "On any given Sunday" is real.
    I

• This was a tough week.  Only three teams accumulated 100+ points.

• Lynn Pettis - Sunday, December 16, 2018 9:53 PM

This was a tough week.  Only three teams accumulated 100+ points.

Honestly think this may have been my worst week in Fantasy History, ever.

• Sequelsurfer - Monday, December 17, 2018 2:54 AM

Lynn Pettis - Sunday, December 16, 2018 9:53 PM

Sure.  NOW my team shows up.  Where were these guys two weeks ago when I needed them???

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K - Monday, December 17, 2018 6:31 AM

Sequelsurfer - Monday, December 17, 2018 2:54 AM

Sure.  NOW my team shows up.  Where were these guys two weeks ago when I needed them???

Don't forget Ray, if you can have them show up next week as well, you can win your entry fee back. 😂

• Well, looks like my streak of favorable matchups has been broken!

• It is the SQL Bolts and Prestige Worldwide in the Championship Game next week.

• Sequelsurfer - Monday, December 17, 2018 6:47 AM

Ray K - Monday, December 17, 2018 6:31 AM

Sequelsurfer - Monday, December 17, 2018 2:54 AM

Don't forget Ray, if you can have them show up next week as well, you can win your entry fee back. 😂

I really hope they don't show up, I need my investment back (hopefully with interests).

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Crazy week, lots of weirdness.  At least Steve owes me lunch.

I'll post something later this week on matchups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • #$%#@$@# Ben

I owe you lunch. Hopefully in Sactown, but anywhere is fine.

• The question on everyone's mind, will the SQL Bolts win their fourth Championship?  Looks close and it will come down to just one thing, On any given Sunday.

• Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 1:58 PM

The question on everyone's mind, will the SQL Bolts win their fourth Championship?  Looks close and it will come down to just one thing, On any given Sunday.

Go Keith!!!

I can't let you go two-up on me, Lynn!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• The SSCFFL super bowl is here!  A classic matchup of David vs Goliath, pitting the number one ranked SQL Bolts against the number six ranked Prestige Worldwide.  

Prestige had a shaky start to his season but is peaking at the right time.  Two easy playoff victories have infused him with confidence but his managerial skills will be tested this week, as his choices at RB could make or break this match up. A projected 6 point dog, he'll need big production from Brees and Kittle.  Could this be our first league champion to enter the playoffs with a losing record?

The Bolts scoff at fairy tales and point to the fact that season dominance is enough "history" to earn fear from his opponent.  The top scorer in the league (and top 5 in points against) will bring his juggernaut to battle, hoping the young Mahommes has not fatigued and the Minnesota aerial attack gets back on track.  If D. Henry continues his hot streak, this could be a blowout.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my FFL mates.  I hope you and yours are happy, grateful and well fed.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • FOUR-PEAT!!!!

Any given Sunday!!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 324 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply