Error: The task "script task" cannot run on this edition of Integration Services.

• hi,

Got the solution.You have to use the configuration property of the child package

where in which we have to specify the variable of parent package that we want the value to retrive.

Second we have to assign the value the child package vairable's value property to the paraent package variable.:-)

Thanks

vijayalaya cholan

• Great, I'm glad you figured it out! 🙂

• I got the same error whilst trying to execute a package from SSMS on the client. The assumption was that the package would run on the server with server context.

This assumption turned out to be incorrect.

This worked ok by connecting to the server using Terminal Services, then running the package in SSMS from there (either directly or using SQL Server Agent).

This was sufficient for my needs, as all I wanted to do was schedule the package with SQL Server Agent.

• Hi,

I had the same issue and I fixed it by installing the Microsoft .net Framework 2.0 SP2.

This might work for you, plz try. Below is the link for download.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=5b2c0358-915b-4eb5-9b1d-10e506da9d0f&displaylang=en

• I had the same issue. I went to the SQL server and installed the "Integration Services" option of the shared features and it fixed the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply