error plz solve its urgent

• Brandie Tarvin (3/23/2012)

Sounds to me like the OP decided it was a PEBKAC error.

sure it was a PEBKAC error? i have found those are a little less common than an ID-10T error.

For faster help in answering any problems Please read How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help - Jeff Moden[/url] for the best way to ask your question.

For performance Issues see how we like them posted here: How to Post Performance Problems - Gail Shaw[/url]

Need to Split some strings? Jeff Moden's DelimitedSplit8K[/url]
    Jeff Moden's Cross tab and Pivots Part 1[/url]
    Jeff Moden's Cross tab and Pivots Part 2[/url]

• capn.hector (3/23/2012)

Brandie Tarvin (3/23/2012)

Sounds to me like the OP decided it was a PEBKAC error.

sure it was a PEBKAC error? i have found those are a little less common than an ID-10T error.

I think we can stick with PEBKAC

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• the problem was in my stored proc, i called 2 stored proc that internally calling function, and i was joinin gthis two function by passing parameter,but my prob was that parameter i declare one and i was passing to both,i need to declare another parameter

• hbtkp (3/23/2012)

the problem was in my stored proc, i called 2 stored proc that internally calling function, and i was joinin gthis two function by passing parameter,but my prob was that parameter i declare one and i was passing to both,i need to declare another parameter

Ah. Gotta love those hard to find nested errors. Happens to all of us at one time or another. Glad you figured it out.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply