dynamic webpages

• Hi, i am going to develop my final year project in which  i am develping an online Database application so any buddy tell me  what is the BEST and Helpfull way of making  dynamic web pages.

Thankyou. 

• Have you worked with any technology to do this in school? If so, maybe the best way is the way that you know. Otherwise, ASP.NET using either C# or VB.NET is great.  Sorry, I don't think the "how" to do this can be covered in an online forum, you should probably look for a good book to get you started. Then, when you run into specific problems, the online forums are a great way to get help.

Aunt Kathi Data Platform MVP
    Author of Expert T-SQL Window Functions
    Simple-Talk Editor

• I would agree, there are numerous technologies for dynamic web programming (ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, Perl, JSP etc.) .  Since you are on a Microsoft SQL Server forum, you're probably leaning towards a Microsoft technology, the latest of which is ASP.Net.  I would recommend checking out http://www.asp.net.  They have a free development tool for download (Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition is the newest) as well as sample projects and code to help get you started.  The world of .Net is quite large so finding a course to take or a good book would be highly recommended.  Good luck!

Andrew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply