dynamic value

• hi

i have 1 pie chart,now i need to make table of whatever secton of pie chart made.

for example, if i run report my pie chart legend shows , equity,fx,cash.so its made of this 3 items.

if i run my report for another date,it may be more than this item.

so its vary for every date.

now i need to make table

something like this

account equity fx cash

1 3.4 3.2 4.3

my prob is ,this equity ,fx or cash i cannot just type hardcoded in tablix. i want something that it comes automatically ,

of whatever legend pie chart has made.

How to do this in ssrs?

• riya_dave (5/24/2012)

hi

i have 1 pie chart,now i need to make table of whatever secton of pie chart made.

for example, if i run report my pie chart legend shows , equity,fx,cash.so its made of this 3 items.

if i run my report for another date,it may be more than this item.

so its vary for every date.

now i need to make table

something like this

account equity fx cash

1 3.4 3.2 4.3

my prob is ,this equity ,fx or cash i cannot just type hardcoded in tablix. i want something that it comes automatically ,

of whatever legend pie chart has made.

How to do this in ssrs?

How about using a matrix?

Fitz

• ok.it will solve my prob,but what about if i need to make 2 column static , hard coded and others are dynamic.it is possible?

• riya_dave (5/25/2012)

ok.it will solve my prob,but what about if i need to make 2 column static , hard coded and others are dynamic.it is possible?

In SSRS 2008 it is possible to mix static and dynamic (repeating) columns in a single tablix (table+matrix).

Google:

add column (inside and outside) group

Fitz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply