Dumb Question!

• Jeff Moden (7/9/2008)

GSquared (7/9/2008)

Jeff, I do the same thing.

Relational Theory is a wonderful thing, but every now and again (not more than ten or fifteen times per nanosecond), it runs into this little detail called "physical universe reality".

Cool... I deal with "physical universe reality" as heaped upon me by others less able 😉 Glad to see I'm not alone there... :w00t:

No. Actually you are completely alone. The rest of us are just paranoid delusions. (By the way, the fact that you have imaginary friends as twisted as me, does say something about you... 🙂 )

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• GSquared (7/10/2008)

No. Actually you are completely alone. The rest of us are just paranoid delusions. (By the way, the fact that you have imaginary friends as twisted as me, does say something about you... 🙂 )

Ummmm... are you the really big rabbit I keep seeing? 😛 Doctor told me that if I wore more tin-foil on my head, that you'd go away... :hehe:

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.
    "Change is inevitable... change for the better is not".

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)
    Intro to Tally Tables and Functions

• And now I know that you've seen "Harvey". And you know that I know that you've seen it. And I know that you know that I know ... oh never mind. 🙂

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• GSquared (7/11/2008)

And now I know that you've seen "Harvey". And you know that I know that you've seen it. And I know that you know that I know ... oh never mind. 🙂

Yeah... but does the rabbit know? :hehe:

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.
    "Change is inevitable... change for the better is not".

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)
    Intro to Tally Tables and Functions

• Jeff Moden (7/11/2008)

GSquared (7/11/2008)

And now I know that you've seen "Harvey". And you know that I know that you've seen it. And I know that you know that I know ... oh never mind. 🙂

Yeah... but does the rabbit know? :hehe:

Yeah, but that's covered under doctor-patient privilege.

Property of The Thread

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply