Drill through color in ssrs

• I have two reports report A and report B.Report B is drill through .when i click on report A it opens report B.Report A has 5 different cities like LA,NY,RD,Scr,Fresno. and on report A they are in the form of line graph .means report A has 5 different line for each cities.Report B has detail data for that cities in the form of bar graph.It works fine when i click on La Line on report A it drill through to report B for particular city's detail data.But on reportA each city has line graph in different color like LA in red color ,Ny in black, they are set by ssrs automatically . means i didnt select particular color for particular city.Now i want that when i click on La whose line graph is in Red color it should display report B's bar graph in Red color. and same if click on Ny whose line graph is in black color it should display report B's bar graph in black color.means report B's color should depend on the report A's line color.Is there any way that i can set second report's color accordingly first report color .By means of any parameter or anything.

Thanks a lot.

• Has of my understanding.

first Report La had red:

in detail report b

write below mentation expression in color properties.

=switch(@PAR=="LA","RED,

....)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply