Drill Down Problems

• I built a reports based on the AdventureWorks Territory Sales Drilldown sample but my Report does not launch "rolled up".  I checked all the properties of my report against the sample and all are identical. 

Does anyone have any ideas?  Do I need to install a service pack?  I am running off the original installation. 

• Have you checked the two properties "Initial Visiblity" on the Visibility tab under Advanced Properties for the report item; and also "Initial appearance of the toggle image for this report item", also on the Visibility Tab on Advanced Properties.  If set correctly (ie it should be visible and collapsed respectively) it should collapse all the outer group members.

Steve.

• The sample was not showing hidden when I would go through the "Edit Group" route, so this was how I setup my report.  But when I went into the XML, it listed the hidden and toggle item properties.  I didn't know they wee separate items and thought the Wizards (Edit Group, etc) read and wrote to the XML code. 

It's working now.  Thanks for the response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply