Domanin Error?

• Hi every one

My windows server 2008 R2 and setyp SQl server 2008 when i went to coonect the ODBC the Messge appeare:

Sql state :"01000"

Sql server error:"11001"

[Microsoft] [ODBC Sql server driver] TCP/IP [sockets]

connection open (connect())

connection failed

sql state :"08001"

sql server error:"6

sql server not found

but througe the setup SQL Two Warring appeare

1- Firewell

2-he can not Recommended the Domain

but he setup the SQL

tray to slove the problem by the Group like vinu512 and other pepole but nothink happend then i remmber thatwhen i setup the SQL { this warring}

may this cused the problem if yes what i do please>

thanks

• al_yamama_1980 (5/1/2012)

Hi every one

My windows server 2008 R2 and setyp SQl server 2008 when i went to coonect the ODBC the Messge appeare:

Sql state :"01000"

Sql server error:"11001"

connection open (connect())

connection failed

sql state :"08001"

sql server error:"6

sql server not found

but througe the setup SQL Two Warring appeare

1- Firewell

2-he can not Recommended the Domain

but he setup the SQL

tray to slove the problem by the Group like vinu512 and other pepole but nothink happend then i remmber thatwhen i setup the SQL { this warring}

may this cused the problem if yes what i do please>

thanks

I've been looking into it and haven't been able to come up with anything that might help you.

Can't think of anything right now....

Here's a shot in the dark....try disabling the firewall and then create the ODBC connection.

Don't know if that would help. Hope it does.

Vinu Vijayan

For better and faster solutions please check..."How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help" - Jeff Moden[/url] 😉

• I tray that but again nothing happaned

• al_yamama_1980 (5/2/2012)

I tray that but again nothing happaned

I can't think of anything that might help you...May be the pros here might have something better for you.

Vinu Vijayan

For better and faster solutions please check..."How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help" - Jeff Moden[/url] 😉

• Vinu512 I looked some thing when i go to the firwell > allwo aprogram or featrue througe widows firewell>SQL server > details the messgae appaer there is { No description provided.}

may be the program not insttal good there is no sql.exe in folder mssql server > binn

what you say ?

• al_yamama_1980 (5/2/2012)

Vinu512 I looked some thing when i go to the firwell > allwo aprogram or featrue througe widows firewell>SQL server > details the messgae appaer there is { No description provided.}

may be the program not insttal good there is no sql.exe in folder mssql server > binn

what you say ?

There is no sql.exe anyway. Do you have Applications like "SQLAgent" and "sqlservr"??

Does SQL Server show in your Services(Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Services)??...and is it Started??

If it exists in Services then it means that it is installed on the machine.

Vinu Vijayan

• what edition of sql is this?

have you run through the sql server configuration manager and enabled tcp/ip, named pipes etc?

• Of curse your are righte there is sql agent and sql server may be i am crazy i do all thing but no think change >

• the edition is sql server 2008 and i do all think but it's still the error

• SQL 2008 is the version, the edition is Express, Standard, Developer, Enterprise.

Is this a named instance?

Can you ping the server by IP, Name and FQDN from the machine where you have created the ODBC?

Remote connections enabled?

• sorry the edition is Standard, and i do all thing but now i unstiall the sql server and do the system congfigration checker all the all the rule it's pass only computer domain controller it's warning

FacetDomainControllerCheck Checks whether the computer is a domain controller. Installing SQL Server 2008 on a domain controller is not recommended. Warning Installing SQL Server 2008 on a domain controller is not recommended.

may this the problem but if this the problem how i can fixed and slove it???

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply