Data Collection from restful web call

• First off. Sorry for formatting - on a mobile device.

——————

So a little back sorry - I know almost nothing about this topic, so forgive me if I use a phrase out of turn.

I’m looking at being able to pull data from a training platform and dumping it into my local database so it can be cleansed and then sent to dynamics for an application.

From the research I’ve done I’ve found some options that I believe may work:

task factory

Kingsway soft

cozyroc

My question here is has anyone done this kind of flow and if so could you explain the basics of which integrations listed above would be best?

• Can you tell us more about the nature of the 'training platform'? Do you have direct access to a database for this platform?

Also, what do you mean by 'sent to'? Is that an e-mail? An upload? Calling an API? Depositing a file somewhere and calling a Web service?

There is a good chance that straightforward SSIS will be able to do the job, without the need for third-party extensions, but without more-detailed info, I can't be certain.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply