Daily Newsletter Layout

• I like getting the SQLServerCentral newsletter everyday and I enjoy reading the feature articles, editorial, and/or participating in the question of the day. 

The suggestion I have is to make the headers/sections in the section "database pros that need your help" a little more obvious.  I don't have the time to read every section/post, I have the sections that I'm interested and/or knowledgable in - and I like to review those - help if I can, and read if it's something I would like to learn.  In the new 2007 format, it is harder to distinguish each section, so I feel I am missing valuable information.

Just my 2 cents...

• Thanks, I'll take a look and see what I can do.

• You get it everyday ? Hey, that's not fair. Or is it an option ?

Actually it's been more regular recently but still not every day.

You guys should release the psychics's version so you don't actually have to send it, just intend to.

DB

The systems fine with no users loggged in. Can we keep it that way ?br>

• It comes everyday. If you don't get it everyday, likely it's a filter somewhere. Try adding us to the Safe senders or Whitelist.

• I agree with mvee on the headers issue. The previous version of the newsletter made those relevant areas stand out a bit more. Quite possibly you could increase the font size by 4 pts for the "Database Pros that need your help" and increase the sub headers beneath this by 2 pts using the actual sub header for the posting as your guide.

"We are Borg, We have adapted"

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

• It is truly impressive how quickly Steve responds to reader input.  Add it to the list of why this is such an terrific site.

Thanks,

Mattie 

• Yea!

I ditto what Mattie said.

Much better.

Thanks Steve!

• A big "thumbs up" to you Steve ! Thanks !

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply