Cannot View Reports in Client Workstations

• Hi,

I did a coupler of reports in SSRS and deployed them in one our developmental server, they work fine there, but when I try to access them from the client machines in our network I caanot access them, it gives me these error message "An error has occurred during report processing (rsProcessingAborted)

Cannot create a connection to data source ''. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)". Then in between the single quotes is the name of the data source, The Database is housed on another Server, whilist the Report Server is on a different Server as well, to Connect to the databse I am using Windows Authentication. When I deploy them, they are successfull and they do work fine on the Reporting Server, I can even access them through the web browser, but when I try to access them through, client machines that's when I cannot access them. I gave all the clients machines rights to the reports and yet still I cannot view them. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

• Hi

You given rights to the users to access the reports, and your datasource is using WindowsAuth for access to the databases? Have your users got windows authentication rights to the databases?

• Hi,

Yes I have given windows authentication rights.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply