Byte Me: Supervirus

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Byte Me: Supervirus

• Man!!! I just love it!! Classic!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Manie Verster
    Developer
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I am happy because I choose to be happy.
    I just love my job!!!

• Cute

• Years ago some people overheard a phone conversation where the person said "I am going to re-sign" and assumed he was leaving when in fact he was extending a contract with a service provider! 🙂

• That made me smile and reminded me of a very old incident.

10 years back, when I was assisting in Hardware fixes, a colleague brought his Virus infected PC. After about an hour, whilst we were still running the anti-virus and other checks, he said, 'Why don't you just open it up and remove it from there, rather than trying to kill it via a program.'

We thought he was being funny, but he actually meant it. Bless him.

• I enjoyed this one. So many times people react to what they overhear without understanding the context.

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• Somebody once warned me while handing over a CD that had been in the shelf for so long

"Be careful it might have caught some virus" :hehe:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Roshan Joe

Jeff Moden -Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply