At apparently random places a group of records in a tablix shift their full width to the right??

• I'm having a problem with a report I've imported from Access.

During display of this report from the ReportServer, every so often a section of detail records in a tablix shift their full width to the right. As a result, the width of the displayed report is twice as wide as I intend.

Objects at the right and left of the header and footer are in the correct location.

Other than that, the report is just right. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• TRIM all of your data.

• I did that for all of the varchar data elements (did not do it for int or datetime elements, and it made no difference.

Any other ideas about how a tablix subgroup would just automatically shift past the end of the other subgroups for 1 or more sets of records, and then go back to it's original position for one or more sets of records, then repeats this performance seemingly at random, but consistently? (subsequent runs of the report show these 'breaks' at the same records.)

again, thanks in advance

• Is it possible that you are getting Rich Text data from Access?

[font="Courier New"]Looking for a Deadlock Victim Support Group..[/font]
  • Thanks for your thoughts.

The data is coming from a SQL Server 2005 database (Access was used as a front end and report generator) so I know that the data in SQL Server is not Rich Text.

Any other ideas?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply