"Answered" Posts

• Interesting. I didn't see anything for the newbie to note that. I did notice the green and blue colors, but they didn't seem to have a key handy.

I might include a "OP" or "Answered Question" in the post header where it's colored. That's an interesting idea.

Thanks!

• I think this illustrates the problem with the OP picking the best solution:

http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic673876-1291-1.aspx

The best solution is debateable in this situation, but I doubt the OP was really able to judge the merits.

• Thank you for that candid and incisive commentary, Michael. :hehe:

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• I made that last post to try to see why my prior post was not showing on my Recent Posts display.

Neither showed up, so I am not sure what was going on with this thread.

• Michael Valentine Jones (3/12/2009)

I made that last post to try to see why my prior post was not showing on my Recent Posts display.

Neither showed up, so I am not sure what was going on with this thread.

*GASP! :w00t: - Then what will you do about your post count! It's incorrect! Quick, post somewhere else to make up for those two missing posts!!!!

:hehe:

---------------------------------------------------------
    How best to post your question[/url]
    How to post performance problems[/url]
    Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url]

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."

• Thanks for a chance to pad my posts some more.

I'm currently holding the 61st spot on the all time posts lists, so maybe this will put me over the top to move up to 60.

Actually, I was more concerned that my brilliant post was going unread. I was just thinking of others who might be missing out.

• I just thought it was a Zen thing... one hand clapping and all that.

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply