An olebd error has occured + error code 0xC0202071

• Hi

I have created a SSIS package on server A. Runs fine on this machine.I have moved the deploy folder to machine B along with config files. One of the package which has destination as SQL Server (on server A) which is an OLEDB connection fails with msg "An olebd error has occured + error code 0xC0202071". It is using windows auth..I have given full access to this account on machine B but I still receive the same error.

"An OLE DB error has occurred. Source : Microsoft native client.Could not bulk load because SSIS file mapping object

Global\DTSSQLIMPORT could not be opened.Operating system error code 2(the system cannot find the file specified).Make sure you are accessing a local server via windows security."

I have specified the server name and not local in properties with windows secrity.

Thanks

• The SQL Server Destination component is a bulk load operation that must be running on a local SQL instance. It uses the file system for the operation in a way that cannot use a remote server.

You either need to run the package on the destination server, or you need to use a different destination component.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply