Non-Yiedling IOCP Listener Error

• Hi,

Hope I am posting in the correct forum. Has anyone had this or does anyone have a resolution for this?

We are running a SQL Server 2005 SP 2 Cumulative Update 10, Active/Passive cluster. We are starting to see errors in the error log listing 'Non-yielding IOCP Listener' - seems to have something to do with spid of 0. We perform a reboot, but it will come back every couple of days and we are a little concerned with it.

MS says that the issue was fixed in CU4 but we continue to encounter the problem. I think it has something to do with the buffer cache not being able to grow properly. I am looking for a workaround/resolution. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Scott

• I've been getting this error on SQL 2008 Enterprise after several errors re: connection pooling sPID re-use errors. I'm sorry to see that no one responded to your original message.

-----
    [font="Arial"]Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson[/font]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply